Sunday 26 January 2014

Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels Review


I received this product from Enjoy Life to review. I am a huge dark chocolate fan, so I jumped at the chance to test these chips. They didn't disappoint! They are rich and smooth and have that characteristic bitter dark chocolate taste (and made with 69% cacao).

GF Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins with ELF dark chocolate morsels

I used the dark chocolate morsels in my GF pumpkin muffins and they tasted great. Even though they are free from dairy and other allergens, they don't taste like they are missing anything. I think they would also be good in chocolate chip cookies, or really any recipe that works with dark chocolate. The morsels are close to your average chocolate chip size, making them an easy substitution in any recipe. Each bag costs around $5.50 online, making them fairly pricey compared to regular chocolate chips, but they are a great option for individuals who need to avoid dairy.

Cost 2.5 stars
Taste 5 stars
Texture 5 stars
Overall Rating: 4.2 Stars
 
 
Thanks Enjoy Life Foods for providing these free samples for me to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment